The first INODE User training Workshop was a great success with many presentations and brain storming discussions. The focus of this workshop was to introduce our INODE system to the user community from the fields of Cancer Biomarker Research, Research and Innovation Policy Making and Astrophysics. Recorded videos of short interviews with the INODE use case providers were intertwined with short demos from technical teams are available in our Youtube Channel “Project INODE“. Links to the respective presentations can be found below.
2. Exploring Data in Natural Language (Research and Innovation Policy Research)
3. Applying Natural Language-to-SQL Services for New Data
4. Exploratory Data Analysis (Astrophysics)
5. Knowledge Graph Exploration (Cancer Research)
6. Information Extraction and Analysis (Cancer Research)